Estimator/Sales Structural SteelAPPLY NOW
(FULL-TIME) S&S WELDING one of the fastest growing Privately Own Structural Steel Companies in the Southeast, is
looking to add an experience Structural Steel Estimator to its Sales Team. Our premiere candidate is detailed oriented, experienced, well organized and possesses the intense ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
We are looking for a goal-driven individual with ability to visualize and understand the building steps in Complex Projects
This position requires interfacing with Architects, Engineers, Detailers, Project Management and Suppliers… therefore it is imperative that you possess exceptional, communication skills.
- Experience at estimating new projects and pricing change orders on existing contracts.
- Understand bid instructions, construction documents, specifications, prepare “take offs” for the materials and labor to perform the project.
- Estimate all necessary labor, materials, buyout items, and field erection cost to include all equipment (ie. cranes , lifts).
- Communicate with vendors via phone/email for pricing and lead times on products and submittals that need to be incorporated into bid.
- Prepare all documents, proposal and change orders on computer and enter take-off into Fabtrol Estimating Program.
- Print or Download Construction Documents
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in interpreting/reading Architectural and Structural Drawings, Specifications and Construction Documents Division 5
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable meeting with clients and review contract and scope of work
- Computer Literate ~ Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel Etc
- Ability to Multitask and work under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated to manage time, prioritize work load while maintaining organization in all projects
- Team member with positive attitude able to interact with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to navigate and conclude arithmetic calculations required for estimating.
- General Knowledge of steel fabrication industry
- Bachelor Degree w/ (3) years Estimating/Project Management (Structural/ Misc. Steel)
- (5) Years Estimating/Project Management (Structural /Misc. Steel)
- Salary is based on experience
- Health Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, and 401K